Friday, May 16, 2014

Book Review: Camping and Cooking by Micheal Hall #bookreviews

Title: Camping and Cooking
Author: Micheal Hall
Genre: Outdoors
Publisher: Micheal Hall
Pages:55

I had a big confession.  I love camping.  Even though it's been too long since the last time I camped, I am chomping at the bit to get back out there.  So how did I eat?  Built a campfire, skinned bark off of branches for skewers and roasted hot dogs over the open fire.  But what else can you cook when you're camping?  That's why I was so looking forward to Camping and Cooking by Micheal Hall.  It was free on Amazon and while it was okay for me for free, I wouldn't spend $5.99 for it unless you have never camped before.

It covers tents, campsites, sleeping bags, setting up camp and the like.  I really thought when I bought this that it was a recipe book.  My bad.  I wanted recipes of food cooked on an open fire.  Now it did include a few recipes that included cooking instructions which I loved.  I would have loved more recipes but what recipes that were there, they were great!

I give this book 3 book trees.




No comments:

Post a Comment