Friday, January 29, 2016

Book Review: Oh, Ship! Tales of a Cruising Chick and Other Travel Adventures by Lori A. Moore



Title:  OH SHIP! TALES OF A CRUISING CHICK AND OTHER TRAVEL ADVENTURES
Author: Lori Moore
Publisher: Tate Publishing
Pages: 134
Genre: Travel/Humor

Reading Lori A. Moore's true tales of things that happen on the high seas will have you saying, "Oh Ship!"  

From stories of passengers pepper-spraying other passengers to grown men fighting over glass figurines of penguins, you'll laugh until your ribs hurt.

For More Information

  • Oh Ship! Tales of a Cruising Chick and Other Travel Adventures is available at Amazon.
  • Pick up your copy at Barnes & Noble.
  • Discuss this book at PUYB Virtual Book Club at Goodreads.
  • Watch the book trailer at YouTube.
Book Review:

What a hoot this book is!  I have never gone a cruise believe that or not, but when I do I'm going to remember this book!  I've always dreamed of what it would be like to take a cruise.  Being afraid of the ship sinking is my biggest downfall, but look at what I am missing.  Oh Ship! Tales of a Cruising Chick and Other Travel Adventures takes Lori A. Moore and her traveling bud, Sher, all over the world to such exotic places as France, Israel, Australia and even the Great Wall of China to mention a few.  I knew humans were an odd bunch, but Lori gives us an inside glimpse of some of the weirdest things people do when traveling.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading about her adventures, not to mention lots of tips for flying, etc.  I learned something!  If you're ready to laugh your butt off, grab a copy!

I give this 5 book trees!


No comments:

Post a Comment