Author: Alexandra Lamarre
Ever since her mother’s death twelve years ago, fourteen-year-old Kiarra Johnson wonders if she is a good witch or if she is doomed to a lifetime of evil. Her life is anything but mundane as she lives in a rented room in her father’s home in the village of Kiamika, a magical society hidden from mortals who would persecute them for their gifts. For many years, Kiarra has lived across the lake from Kasy Sheridan, a girl who has led a life vastly different from her own. They both have been accepted to attend the magical Hollow Institute for Gifted Young Women. During this time, their lives become intertwined as they study magical theory and learn rituals that will change their view of magic and give them insight into the mystery of dying familiars. Kiarra wonders if she will be able to uphold her mother’s legacy of helping to save the world. She and her friends are faced with that challenge when they encounter the evil Feuer, a vampire-demon hybrid. What chance do these teens, with just one year of magical training, have against creatures who are more than three hundred years old?
To Purchase Principium
Alexandra is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins April 20 and ends on May 1.
- Winners will be contacted via email on May 3.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.