Friday, March 27, 2015

Book Review: ITGIRL4LIFE by Tamara Branch

Title: ITGIRL4LIFE
Author: Tamara Branch
Publisher: Heart Project Publishing
Pages: 98
Genre: YA/Self-Esteem
Format: Paperback/Kindle

Purchase at AMAZON

Writer, artist and speaker, Tamara Branch serves up 40 bite-sized chapters on how to build unshakable self-confidence, honor your life, and shine bright in the world, in ITGIRL4LIFE: How to bring out your special something and so much more. Packed with sage advice, life-changing insights and affirmations to help you soar, ITGIRL4LIFE offers ideas, tools and principles that you can reference and build upon, supporting you in becoming your best. Get ready to fall in love with your own wisdom, beauty and strength.

My Review:

When I was a teen, I had so many issues it would make your head swim.  Had someone told me this was normal and I wasn't the only one going through this horrible stage, it would have made things a whole lot easier.  I agreed to review ITGIRL4LIFE by Tamara Branch just for this reason.  Could I revert back to a teenager even for just a few minutes and see if this book would help?

You bet your sweet bippy.  I looooved this book!

Inside you will find so many ways to deal with teen self-esteem and all of them are right on point.  What this book does is give you a pep talk but not speaking down to you.  After reading it, you want to hold your head high and shout to the world, "It's me and I'm proud of who I am!"

It literally builds your potential no matter how small you feel you are or how much of an outcast others have led you to believe you are.  Even at my age, I felt like climbing Mt. Everest after reading it.  It builds you up in ways that connect to your innerself.

If you know of a teen that needs some building up, ITGIRL4LIFE is the one you should get!  For this, creativity and writing style, I give this book 5 book trees.

My Rating:




No comments:

Post a Comment