Author: Margot Griffiths
Genre: General Fiction
Purchase at AMAZON
Victoria BC 1958: A haunting first novel of a privileged, tight-knit neighborhood—an insular world of stifling traditional values; a world where the eccentric and gifted Morgan family doesn’t fit. Eleanor and Hugh have settled into the rhythms of a long rift, bound by history and remnants of love. Their ten year old daughter Myfanwy escapes into the world of her imagination, but as conflicts escalate, her older brother Owen seeks a more desperate escape and the family begins its descent in earnest. The neighborhood watches, hiding secrets of its own, for beneath a veil of civility, all is not as it seems. Rich with period detail, finely drawn characters and withering humor.
Margot Griffiths was born in Victoria BC where her story is set. She has a masters degree in psychology and has worked at universities and libraries in the US, Canada and Tanzania. She now lives in the seaside town of Point Roberts Washington.
Margot is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate or Paypal Cash.
- This giveaway begins February 16 and ends on February 27.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, March 2.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.